Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Eeeeeek, we have a time!

So I guess we have to be up at Primary tomorrow at 8! That's EARLY! It will be so nice to have this whole thing behind us! Poor little pickle has no clue, she's just happy to be here.

Matthew just left to get her labs done, he was planning on being home at 1:30. Uhmmm... well... I guess as long as he gets there before 5 we are good. I was going to get my hair done but Noah's sick, poor little dude... and I just don't think I should be around anything else for the babes sake, so I guess all the cute doctors will have to look at my roots. No biggie. No greys yet, but after this year maybe I ought to look closer!

We got Halloween costumes for them, I thought they were going to go without, but what kind of mom doesn't do Halloween TWO years in a row? Okay, to be fair, they did spring themselves on me a little early last Halloween, but still. So here's Duncan. Hilarious.

Photobucket

He is going to Melissa's tomorrow, I hope she has her house baby-proofed because he moves so quick I loose him and have to perk up my ears or go looking for him. I could always follow the trail of drool, but that's unreliable.

They also get Synagis again this year, which is great. That's the RSV vax. We just have a copay of $25 for Dylan and $50 for our fat boy who need two doses. That's great considering the shot runs from $1200-$1600 a month right? We will take it.

Oh and welcome to new baby Mangrum! Sara had Maddison Julia (or Juliet?) last night. The little picture I saw was so cute! I figured I shouldn't go over with sick babies, but I want to... bad... She was 6lbs 13 oz.

Please say lots of prayers for little Dylie tomorrow!

1 comment:

Sydnie said...

I'll be saying lots of prayers and thinking about you guys! I'll be looking forward to hearing about it, and seeing pics of her new forehead. Take care!