Saturday, October 18, 2008

We've come a long way babies!

So I didn't go to Lake Powell. I am having muuuuch more fun with the babies here at home by myself. They are sooo sick! And Dylan needs to get over this by Wednesday! She is stuffy and her bum is totally raw. It's so sad! And Duncan's nose is running and he has a little cough but he's acting pretty normal. crawling around all over. Over all thought, it's a pretty sad situation if you ask me! Lots of boogies, lots of diapers and a bundle of tears.

I am taking a quiet moment (snoozing babes) to post because I wanted to put up some pictures that we took about a year ago that I think most of you haven't seen. Where has the year gone? Duncan spent 28 days of it in the hospital, and Dylan a whopping 89! (And that was just the FIRST visit!) But it all started a year ago this week. Yay! We are so glad to have them here and love them to death, they are worth everything we went through, no question!

Duncan when you couldn't really see his cute face!
Photobucket

Another... all 4lbs of him!
Photobucket

Dylan and Matthew, this was the night she was born, 2lbs 9 oz.
Photobucket

Dylan and me (look down at your own pinky to see how small she was, bitty!)
Photobucket

Dylan in Lights
Photobucket

Dylan and Matthew's wedding Ring, she was two weeks old
Photobucket

Duncan-Roo
Photobucket

Matthew holding Duncan for the first time
Photobucket

And shifting gears... here's more of the little monster today, crawling!




I will post again with surgery information when we find out more on Tuesday. That's when they call with a time and instructions. Love to all!

No comments: