Monday, October 13, 2008

We are all sorts of mobile around here!

He's crawling and she's rolling! October is really a celebration month for us because not only do we have birthdays but Dylan has learned how to roll form her tummy to her back! Hooray! We are so proud of our cute little one, and again grateful for her great Physical Therapist, Pat. She started rolling for the first time last Tuesday and is just getting faster now that she knows she doesn't have to be on her tummy if she doesn't want.

And little mister has learned how to crawl, he's been crawling forward since last Sunday and he thinks he is pretty grown up. If I am in another room I just hear him laughing really hard and I know he's making a break for it. It's a dead give-away. I am sure learning how to be sneaky will come later!

We had a little get together for the Twins' birthday on Saturday with a few people over. It dawned on us late last week that we should probably do something for Duncan to eat cake soon, in light of Powell next week and Dylan's surgery on their birthday. So we just invited a few people over for cake and ice cream. It was really fun, they got to visit and play with a few cousins. Aunt Jane just happened to be in town so they stopped by too which was a fun surprise. They brought lots of new books which is great since Duncan has found the book love. Grandma and grandpa gave them the ever-classic spinning egg chairs that were a HUGE hit with Abbi, so we know they are winners! They love all of their new stuff!

I was doing laundry and needed somewhere to put Dylan while I changed it out, perfect fit!
Photobucket

The Monster Cupcake-cake
Photobucket

Before
Photobucket

After
Photobucket

Photobucket

Duncan's opening his new lawn mower from The Paolis
Photobucket

Their cousin Jessica is heping Dylie open a present, a vaccuum cleaner, start 'em young!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rolling (Kind of long... but worth the wait! She's faster now!)


Crawling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Dee will melt with that picture.