It was a pretty good day today until tonight when she just couldn't seem to get settled. I called the nurse and she is okay now, but she had a little rough patch and couldn't get her meds yet so she said they tried everything to get her comfy. Sad...
She opened her eyes quite a bit for Melissa during the day and me this evening. She did raspberries too, which was cute. I would rather her sleep then be awake trying to open her eyes but I guess if she's not crying I won't complain, too much.
If all goes as planned the bandage will come off tomorrow, and the drain on Sunday. So we should be able to see more of her tomorrow I hope.
I tried to take pics but I really don't like this camera, I like mine at home quite a bit better. These hardly turned out but you get the picture (picture? Get it?). Here's Dylan with her eyes open as big as she can get 'em.
1 comment:
Awwww...poor little bunchkin! I hope she's more comfy today. We think things are so horrible, but you know, little children really are so resilient! You are all in my prayers (esp. her!). Thanks for all the great updates & pics!
~ Jen from BBC
Post a Comment