Monday, October 27, 2008

Home at last!

I was supposed to call Melissa and let her know what the plan for today was so I was harrassing Matthew up at the hospital to let me know. He said that he would call me back in a half hour to discuss. After an hour I called, and called... But no answer. Then he showed up at the house with a baby and lunch! Woohoo! He wanted to surprise me. Cute!

Anyway, Dylan and her big round noggin are home now thank goodness. She will just be a little doped up for the next couple of days but she seems to be doing well. Just sleeping now but I think things will get back to normal at some point!

In her own bed
Photobucket

Sorry Val we are going to miss you when you go in tomorrow but wishing Simon the best for his little procedure. I hope it works out this time! =/ We will be thinking about you guys tomorrow!

Thanks again to everyone for their support through this, we couldn't have done it without you!

4 comments:

Sydnie said...

I can't believe she's home already! Yay! And what a cute little round head. I'm excited to see more pictures and see how she's changed.

The Halls said...

glad to hear she is home...I hope all goes well from here on...I'll be thinking about ya!

Nancy said...

Shannon, bless you all for the strength you've had to carry you through all of this. It has been so interesting to see the pictures and the daily changes. She is gorgeous!
Love to all,
Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

Shannon, as you can see by the visitor list, half of Rock Springs is watching the changes in both kids. We're all praying and oohing and aahing over the blog every day. Thank for taking the time to keep us all updated. One of my friends called me yesterday just to say how much she looked forward to seeing the changes.
We love you all!!
Aunt Jane