We took a couple pics but she looks about the same, a little more swollen maybe. However, when I put the memory card in to upload, I didn't realize it was the one that Matthew took with him to England and India, so I have been waiting for 15 minutes to see the pics we took!
She had to have Oxygen yesterday because she got a little too comfy on the meds. I am not complaining, I would rather she sleep. She doesn't wake up and cry anymore, she just grimaces and goes back to sleep. Thank goodness, that was pretty close to torture I would say.
My mom came over last night with Duncan so I could go up at 3 and meet Matthew up there for a dinner-ish meal. She got Duncan dinner and off to bed which was great. Tracy, Shannon and Charlotte came up too and Charlotte convinced a nurse named Dusty to give her a sippy with milk. I know this because she said Dusty about 50 times after she got it. She's such a little charmer!
Matthew's up with her now taking a couple of calls form the hospital but Melissa's going to go up and stay with her during the middle of the day so Matthew can go to the dentist and I can take Duncan to his well-baby. Then she's picking Duncan up and I am going up. So Melissa's on big time kid duty today. Shout out to Mel, THANKS! it's nice though, Duncan slept all day yesterday because her girls wore him out the day before. AND he slept in to 8:45 this morning, woot!
Thanks to everyone for your kind comments on the last post. Love to all!
You can't really see anything in this pic other then she's a bobble head. She has her cute little pink love there to help hold her binky in. She likes to hold on to it usually... Matthew kind of wanted to get the whole picture, with that little drain bulb and everything.
1 comment:
Give little Dylan our love!! We might not get a lot of face time but we're always thinking of you. See you Sunday!
-Aarika and Jared
Post a Comment