...and moving! Well, not us physically (I love my house, we will be here forever!) but the blog. It's already moved actually... and updated! Can you believe it!?
Sometime in the next couple of months Matthew and I plan to add our smiling faces to the 1100 other smiling faces in Utah that are trying to adopt through LDS Family Services. We noticed that a lot of people have their blogs available for birth moms to learn more about their family and thought it would be a good idea so we needed to become anonymous. It's an easier way to get yourself out there and also get referrals from friends and family.
Our new blog is cutelittlemonkeys.blogspot.com. For all of my e-Bffs, make sure to update all your linkys! All my links disappeared on the new blog but I will add them back shortly!
I also removed the videos form the new blog because I am wicked smart and my YouTube sign on also had my last name! =)
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment