Dr. Wirkus made a quick appearance to take the stitches out and get some of the goo (nast!) to culture and then he was on his way. I was teasing him because he just popped them right out and I swear I tried! He said "Why do you think they made me go to so many years of med school! I obviously didn't miss that day!" It was cute. I really like him, and the nurse Eldine, even though she pokes the kids and then leaves me with them crying! So we added an antibiotic to her daily medicine and it became that much more nasty the it was before (I think this new one is supposed to taste like grape, key word 'supposed'.) So again, thank goodness for the medicine port.
We went to the Festival of Trees today which was fun, man there were a lot of trees... and stuff. I didn't remember it having so much stuff but I haven't been in a few years. Shelly gave me the tickets as a thanks, and I am glad we got the chance to go. Obviously, so were the kids (ha!):

Here's mom though!

And time to go, look at these cheekies!
Big day... (This by the way, is the blanket Jessica made for her and brought to the hospital last time. It's darling! I love it, and she loves to eat the scallops!)

Before we went though, I did try to get some pictures of them together. I will never learn that this isn't a one person job. But I have Christmas cards to think about people! And so, I will just keep trying. I did get a lot of her by herself, but only one keeper of them together.

Before we went though, I did try to get some pictures of them together. I will never learn that this isn't a one person job. But I have Christmas cards to think about people! And so, I will just keep trying. I did get a lot of her by herself, but only one keeper of them together.







No comments:
Post a Comment