Saturday, November 1, 2008

Before and after pics

So I have been meaning to put up some before and after pictures but I just haven't had a chance to shoot some good ones of her new head. So, rather than waiting, I thought I would put of some of what I have.

The angles are all off, backwards and wrong, but I think you get the picture.
Photobucket

This one you can reeeeaaaally see the trigonocephaly (triangle head).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you tape(?) a bow to her head. My mom used to do the same to me when I was a baby so people would know I was a girl!
Jen from BBC

Shannon said...

I GLUE it! Elmers glue! That's what they did up at Primary a few visits ago. Elmers is water soluble so to get them off you just put a drop of water on it and it pops off! My friend Jessica said that her mom used to do that with her too, and she's 30 or so... I can't believe it didn't occur to me earlier then it did!