Friday, November 7, 2008

Pokes and more pokes

So Dylan weighs a whopping 13.8lbs, she's so huge the doctor didn't even mention where in the chart she is. As in... she's not on the chart. We already knew that though, she's bittey, they just say she measures under the 3rd percentile. She got four pokes, two in each leg. She actually got one more then Duncan, the fourth in the series of something. I guess there's shortage but the Dr felt like she should get it regardless. I did ask what it was and he told me, but it was some huge long name so I purged it right away.

Then we went over to Matthew's work so I could get my flu shot. Serves me right I guess. It was fun, we got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in what seems like ages! So shout out to Nancy, Isabel, Shannon, Patty, Kirk and a bunch of others that don't read this blog. (I just know those people do!) It was so good to see everyone, I need to bring the babies in when we can really make the rounds but Matthew's been so busy that we have never figured out a good day. (Did you hear that? Blame him... and put a good word in for us! =) )

Nothing else exciting is going on really. Hopefully I can make it over to the NICU tomorrow but who knows since I imagine Matthew's working outside. Funny story... the last time I was there I walked in to talk to a new mom and she looked familiar. I asked what high school she went to, Alta... so no... not high school. I told her I went to WJ and she said that she transferred to Alta View in tenth grade so we put it together that we went to middle school together! Is that crazy? I have the worst memory EVER so I can't believe I even recognized someone from that long ago. Small world I guess.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim said...

Shannon,
Dylan is looking great, her head sure turned out nice and round! Glad to hear she is back to her old self for the most part.
Cheers,
Kim