Have you guys seen these? They are darling! And I had Dylie in a dress yesterday and decided she needed some so I came online to price them and I found instructions! I have never wanted to know how to sew more! So I shot off an e-mail to Aunt Nancy, Syd and my mom practically begging and my mom called me and said she would make me as many as I want as long as I go find the material! And I did, and she did!
I cut some wrong and made the cuff too big. Sad. So I need to run to the store for more stuff and revisit mom sometime this week so Dylan can have more options, they don't all fit yet.
Seriously, so cute!

I know she's in Duncan's blanket, but I 'fed' hers last night.

2 comments:
Those came out CUTE!! And your mom is speedy. I want to try some when I get back from this trip - I'm sure Dylan could use 47 sets of baby legwarmers, right? :)
There's my Europe visitor! Hope you are having fun and not working too hard! These are SOOO easy!
Post a Comment