Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

We woke up this morning to snow! And not just a little snow, a LOT of snow. It's beautiful outside and it was so light and bright with the reflecting sun shining through the windows. So I thought I would introduce Duncan to the new snowfall and I grabbed a bowl. It was very disappointing, he was more into the camera than the snow. Oh well!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had visitors on Monday. Shane, Traci and Abbi stopped by to give Dylie a little get better gift of sweats. I put her in them today after her bath and they look so comfy! Every time I look at her I am just a wee bit jealous wanting the same outfit for myself. She's a little cutie.
Photobucket

Playing possum
Photobucket

Photobucket

Tomorrow I have Dylie's well-baby appointment in the morning. That will be loads of fun. Taking two kids to the doctor by myself is always a joy. I just pack them in the Cadillac of a stroller we have that barely fits in the room. Oh well, keeps Duncan contained and that's what he needs these days.

The PT is coming over to work with Dylan again for the first time since her surgery. She was going to come last week but had to cancel. That ended up probably being for the better though. Her disposition is back to normal I think and she wouldn't have been last week when the appointment was scheduled. She has just been in fabulous spirits for the last 4-5 days, even giggling at Matthew yesterday. We will see how she does tomorrow.

No comments: