Dylan's surgery is scheduled for the 12th of August. Unfortunately I don't think she will be able to keep her PICC line in which totally sucks. We have to go on the 11th so they can get a unit of blood. I think I will go in really early to deal with the blood thing so if they have a problem, they will have time to deal with it before surgery the next day. Since the doctor only operates on Tuesday I hope this doesn't cause any problems.
We had to move her GI appointment that was on the 12th. We have waited for months and months and now we have to move it again. The first cancellation they have is on the 24th of September! So we took it. Hopefully that appoinment will clue us in on why she has such a hard time eating.


No comments:
Post a Comment