The babies and I went to the mall today to pick up a few things for Matthew's birthday which is coming up. I think I got a few winners, we will see. They do get a lot of attention in that enormous stroller I have to wheel them around in. We get a lot of "How far apart are they?" Which is very odd... she is small, but they don't look more then two month apart if that! "Oh they're twins!" Then come the "You have your hands full!" It's mostly little old ladies who make comments.
I have a lot of new pictures but they are mostly Dylan and I am not exactly sure why, we just took a bunch of her lately, we go back and forth on who we have more of. Her outfits are so cute though, I find myself taking a picture just to document the cuteness. Then of course there's one showing a glimpse of what we have in our future, Dylan's trying to bite Duncan, I am sure she has good intentions, maybe it was a kiss...


No comments:
Post a Comment