We had visitors today! The Nelsons came to visit us and brought Duncan and I a slurpee! We would have shared with Dylan but she's just plum not interested. I am sure some day she will have the love for the banana/coke slurpee but it's just not yet. They also brought some yummy cookies that I just shouldn't have in the house. I swear, I have no self control... I ate a few, then a few more and am just taking a small break until after dinner. They are oatmeal, does that count?
Yesterday I cooked up some zucchini bread which turned out very well if I do say so myself. The girls all seemed to agree today. Of course, I did sprinkle a little sugar and cinnamon on the slather of butter, that little combo will make any thing taste great!
Darn it, I should have taken some pictures too! Bummer!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment