Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The ugly booties and a surprise gift

Duncan didn't sleep very well last night and I am blaming that tooth that I didn't want in the first place! He woke up around 12 or so and Matthew had him until like 2:30 in the morning. He just didn't want to be put down. I don't think it's ears or sinus because I have been poking and prodding with no tears but I guess we will see how tonight goes. Cross your fingers for us!

When the babies were born my mom bought them booties. When she gave them to us she didn't expect them to ever wear them because apparently they were much cuter online then they were when they arrived. It's been a while but Duncan is finally almost fitting into his so I slipped them on. They are surprising cute! Pictures below to prove it! Dylan will fit into hers next winter!

Also this morning there was a surprise knock at the door, I looked and saw the mailman driving away. Medical supplies? Noo... Summons? Noo... Both a possibility (just kidding... kinda...) There was a box, from Wyoming! Not addressed to me, it was for Dylan and Duncan but since they can't read I thought I would open it myself. There were two of the cutest homemade bears from Aunt Nancy and Uncle Pat. There are so soft! When I showed them to the babies, Dylan just kept reaching out and touching hers. She's really into soft things right now, blankets and such so they are perfect!

Photobucket
This picture makes our house look like some sort of Toy Land, it's understandable that Charlotte likes us!
Photobucket

Photobucket
In case you needed a close-up of this adorable face.
Photobucket
Maybe next year...
Photobucket

Photobucket
They are both posing!
Photobucket
And she leans in for a kiss.
Photobucket
This is what we were doing when the door bell rang, this is what we are usually doing...
Photobucket
Dylan thinks Duncan is sooooo funny. He just reached out to touch her hand and she smiled BIG.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sydnie said...

Oh my gosh, those are such cute babies, and bears, and booties! I'm so glad Dylan's doing so well. They both look so dang cute and happy!

Shannon said...

Awwwe thanks! I amd glad you like them! =)