Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just another day

Duncan has another tooth! I found it this morning! I thought he was doing just fine with the one tooth that he had. He managed to bite off just enough Cheeto at a time to eat. (He can thank the Aunts for that yummy introduction!) He also has figured out how to drink out of a straw, we usually don't get fountain drinks here unless we go out to eat but I was able to teach him with a Capri Sun and then I put a straw in a Gatorade and he did it. I can't say that we should hand him any RED drinks with a straw at this time but clear liquids will come out of the front of the shirt nicely.

Dylan is doing great, like nothing ever happened. She's off of all of the pain medicine today and is just her normal happy self. We just wait for those nasty stitches to dissolve and then follow up with the doctor at the Spina Bifida clinic in a couple of weeks. Hopefully we can sneak into the plastic surgeon on that day too to schedule her Cranioplasty. It looks like that will be in 6-8 weeks.

Shannon, Tracy and Charlotte came over on Saturday night to hang out. Charlotte likes our house because it's plum full of toys for around her age and they are all brand new to her! She just pulls them out of the basket one at a time and we just throw them back in at the end of the night. She loves this bouncer that we got from Shane and Traci because it has sides, so the just climbs right in and jumps and jumps. Those things are suprisingly stable! She's a minute over 17 pounds but walking around everywhere. Yes, that means that Duncan's a bit bigger then her, but about the same height. It's pretty cute.

For some reason all the pictures I took that night are fuzzy... boo... but here are a few anyway!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This was right before the tackle, Charlotte went in for a love and they both went crashing down, no tears though!


Also - I posted a cute (but dark) video of Matthew playing with Dylan on Youtube. He has his PJs on, but it's super fun.

No comments: