A few days ago he called me from under Big Ben so I could hear it chiming in the background. It was pretty cool. How thoughtful!
I put him on speaker phone for the babies on seperate occasions. Duncan just can't figure out why he doesn't just come out of the phone, he just stares at it with huge eyes. Dylan doesn't get that it's coming from the phone, she just looks around for him. It was super cute. I wish I could be here when Duncan sees him for the first time. My mom will be watching Duncan while Dylan and I are at the Spina Bifida clinic up at Primary. They will take a look at her back (which looks great btw) and figure out what day is best for her next surgery and get things scheduled. Poor little one, might be a rough birthday for her.
I tried to take another picture of them together but it didn't work well at all. Duncan kept rolling over on top of Dylan. So, I guess I will try again another day. Just got 20 outtake pictures!
Nothing too new this week so Matthew's not missing out on too much! Duncan loves to shake things. The first thing he does when you hand him something is shake it to see what kind of noise it makes. Anything. You can give him a sock and he would shake it. It's pretty cute.
Well, that and Duncan has figured out how to scoot backwards to go from place to place. He made it out of toy land to the other side of the couch. Though I did have to rescue him when he got his butt stuck under the couch a couple of times! From there he was just rolling around and slapping the floor. I got a lot of little videos of that but I think only a mother would think they were so adorable so I will only share one of them. =) Needless to say, I think we will use this to get him worn out before bed every night!




Relaxing in the tub...


Some photo shoot this was eh?
More of Dylan
Who needs toys?
No comments:
Post a Comment